Monday, December 20, 2010

TMK and Tourist - Perfect Christmas Gift

What else can you ask for when you have been presented with the perfect gift to celebrate Christmas in this cold weather with 2 super hotties scorching the screens...The heat is all set to engulf you...Get set to enjoy with Sheila ki Jawaani in TMK and Super Hot Angelina Jolie in The Tourist this weekend. Reviews will follow once my hormones reach normal levels, till then I would have attained blissful state with an overdose of Testosterone.

Have a blast and Merry Christmas . And don't forget to sing the Christmas carol alongwith Barney Stinson (sing in "We wish you a Merry Christmas" tune) " I wish I could see her naked, I wish I could see her naked, I wish I could see her naked, and down on all fours" and lo and behold my child your wish will be fulfilled in "The Tourist".

No comments:

Post a Comment